Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Retirement and Memories

After seeing our blog yesterday, my brother sent me one that he had found. I hope you don't mind two videos in a row; but I couldn't help myself.

With a big high school reunion this summer, for which I regret I was unable to get back to Nebraska: I think that I have been spending a lot of time in recalling memories. I've pulled out the old yearbooks and have been poring over the faces, trying to remember names and things about them. Then of course you spend time in the "I wonder whatever happened to ___________"?

If you watched the video of The Remember Song by Tom Rush at a concert at Humpreys by the Sea, (right here in San Diego) and thought to yourself--"I resemble that remark", watch the following video by The Statler Brothers. I am sure you will remember these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5sgDD2DhTc

No comments: