Sunday, August 03, 2008

BLOGGING AND BLOG CONTESTS=FUN!

I have indicated before that I love to blog; writing them and reading them. Some of the best information that I have found whether it be about new info in my areas of interest (health, aging, learning, internet marketing, gas prices, travel-and the list goes on) or in just reading what bloggers are thinking about and writing. If you do not have a blog yet, I would encourage you to get one. Use it as a journal, a memory keeper for the things that you want your children and grandchildren to know about you, or as a means to monetize a product or service to provide you with a supplement to your cash flow. Blogger.com is an easy way to do this and it is free to do.

But this post is about blogging contests. I love them. I love the idea of possibly winning one of the prizes being offered but especially I love them for the new things I learn about blogging by participating in them.

One of the recent ones that I am participating in right now is Jason Henderson's Big Marketing Blogging Idol contest.

Jason Henderson, is running a large blog contest on his site. Jason has gotten a lot of private consultants sponsoring their time as prizes for the contest and other prizes that especially a new blogger would like to add to their library.

If you check out Blogging Idol Contest you will see what all is involved and all the prizes.

To enter, all you need to do is subscribe to his RSS by mail, as well as the additional methods of entry (such as making a blog post like this one). If you are interested in winning some private consulting with some industry gurus, this contest might be for you.

The contest is ending soon; but just visiting Jason's Big Marketing Blog is worth the look-see.

No comments: